Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Things us mothers do to stop our children from doing something gross....

So last night Dyllan was chewing on her hair (and this has been an ongoing issue for the last week or so) and here is our conversation :

"Dyllan, if you keep chewing on your hair it is going to go down your throat and in your tummy and out your butt" she says "My butt is going to be hairy?" so I say "Yes, isn't that gross??" and she says "EWWW then it will make a hole in my pants and I don't want my friends to see that!!!"

I can't believe I actually said it but oh well, hopefully it stops her from chewing on her hair!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Similar to me telling Z that if she keeps biting her toe nails, she'll get an infection and they'll fall off...

    ReplyDelete

We judge others by their behavior. We judge ourselves
by our intentions. ~Ian Percy