Friday, March 20, 2009

Ri is sick!

Well it has been a rough week and a half. Ri is sick. She has been coughing so much and I feel so bad for her! She coughs so hard in the morning that she throws up all of her bottle and then some!!! We called the doctor and there isn't anything else we can do for her. We feel so bad for her. I wish I could take it from her and be sick myself. I do have to say she is such a sweetie though. She hasn't cried once when she is coughing or throwing up. She actually smiles!!! Early this morning she was coughing so hard and in between coughs she would smile at me. I loved it. It was like she was telling me she was alright! We are hoping she is close to being over this cold, but it seems like there is no end in sight! Dyllan even shows her concern for her, she gets so close to tears and says "But Mommy, I don't want Rileigh to be sick!! Poor girl!" So everyone please keep Ri in your thoughts and hope she gets better soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Ri. She is definitely in my thoughts. Both of your girls are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

We judge others by their behavior. We judge ourselves
by our intentions. ~Ian Percy