Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes...

Oh the things they say. Here are a few funny things Dyllan has said over the years.

"That sucks, oops. Daddy says that all the time!"

"Oh I just want to squeeze Rileigh because she is so cute!!!" (In a high squeel)

"Mommy can I say fake?" (me)- "Yes, why not?" "WHAT THE FAKE!!??"

"If I don't brush my teeth all of them will fall out?"

"Goonight Mommy, goodnight Daddy, goodnight Rileigh, goodnight fishies, goodnight kitties, goodnight neighbors." (EVERY night before bed with a blown kiss after each one)

"Mommy, I am not going to marry (boy's name) anymore" (me)-"Why not?" "Because only big people marry"...later on that day... "Daddy, I am going to marry you, you will be my husband".

"Mommy, I want to move to Grammas and Papa's house, you and Daddy and Rileigh can come too! We will just leave some of our stuff here at our house so we can fit."

"Ewww that guy is smoking!!! GROSS!" (At some random guy on the side of the road)

"When is Peter Pan coming to my house Mommy? We have to open my window so he can come in!"

More funny quotes to come as I remember them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We judge others by their behavior. We judge ourselves
by our intentions. ~Ian Percy