Friday, April 24, 2009

"I can do whatever I want!!! I am 5 now!"

Oh man. Did I really think 5 was the age that meant they could go to sleep when they wanted, eat what they wanted, watch movies they want....the list could go on and on!!! Dyllan now thinks that since she is 5 now she is allowed to go to bed late on school nights, go to the public bathroom on her own and watch whatever movie she wants! It has been an interesting week! It was more on the day of her birthday, but this week she has been pushing the limits on what she is allowed to do! I can't wait until she turns 6......

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read your posts from when she's a teenager. if she's starting this young.

    ReplyDelete

We judge others by their behavior. We judge ourselves
by our intentions. ~Ian Percy