Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Easter was fun. Dyllan woke up around 5:45 and wanted to go looking for eggs, but that was not happening yet. I held her off until 7:30!! Dyllan was so excited to find the eggs and her basket. She kept saying "Oh I just love it, JUST LOVE IT!" After looking for eggs and easter baskets we just watched TV and Dyllan played with her barbies, then off to my parent's house for breakfast, then to my grandparent's house for lunch/dinner then we were going to go watch Hannah Montana but the internet had the wrong times and we were late, so that will have to happen in a few days when we have time. The rest of the evening consisted of Dyllan asking to eat more and more candy and her crashing out watching TV. Ri fell asleep early as well, she had a long day with family! I will post a few family pics when I get them on my computer. Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

1 comment:

We judge others by their behavior. We judge ourselves
by our intentions. ~Ian Percy