Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Holy cow it has been a long time!!!

Wow. I totally forgot about my blog! How horrible am I?? LOL


Dave and I are so proud of our little girls!

Well the girls are growing like crazy. Dyllan is 6 and Rileigh is 19 months! Dyllan is growing into such a cute big girl and Rileigh is a courageous (to say the least!) little tot! Dyllan starts 1st grade in less than a month and that is just insane! We just bought her her first lunch box! I cant believe she will be at school all day this year. Rileigh is now in a toddler bed (has been for a few months) but for the most part she sleeps on the floor! She usually falls asleep next to the door or next to the bed so every night before I go to bed, I go in there and put her in her bed. Dyllan read really well now (when she wants to) and Rileigh is talking up a storm. She will say things after us and a handful of words all the time. This is a fun age for both of the girls. Well gotta go now, Rileigh is signing that she is done with dinner!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you back! I'm also glad my son is not the only one sleeping on the floor. My husband goes in and puts him in bed after he falls asleep on the floor at night. Nap time is not as great because he has been waking about 1/2 an hour into it and I go and get him and he sleeps the rest of the time on me. The bigger I get the more I don't think that will work out! Hopefully it will change soon.

    ReplyDelete

We judge others by their behavior. We judge ourselves
by our intentions. ~Ian Percy