Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Rileigh and Dyllan

Rileigh is doing great. She is almost 8 months and she now has 2 little teeth, she sits great and gets on her hands and kind of on her knees and is trying to figure out what to do next. She absolutely LOVES her big sister, if she enters the room a smile is on Ri's face. It is so sweet just watching them two together. She says "babbababababa" "dadadadada" "lalalalala" and I am working on "mamamama" but darnit, she wont say it! :) She is such a sweet little girl that gives me a huge smile when I come home from work...it makes me feel so good!

Dyllan is starting Kindergarten next week!!!!!!! Where did all the time go? How is she going to Kindergarten already??? She is very excited to go to school and is counting down the days!
Dyllan has just flourished into a beautiful, sweet little girl that LOVES to test her boundaries. I just love watching her play on her own and listen to her talking to her toys, who needs friends? Haha, only kidding. She makes her sister laugh like I have never seen a baby laugh before and loves her so much, it makes me proud. She is such a great little girl.

I will post pictures of the girls soon, I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We judge others by their behavior. We judge ourselves
by our intentions. ~Ian Percy